Sunday 6 February 2011

Film Project: First day of shooting

So the day has come to start filming our intro, I was really excited to start and make something real and original. I pleased with our idea and what our concept was about. Our intro is filmed at the top of Loughton, near Zizzis and Staples Road School, It was my idea to have the film based here because i used to go school down the road and i know the area well, its also a good setting, dark and deserted. We walked to the top of hill to get a good establishing shot of the city, I think its a great shot to grab the audience.

After this shot we walked back down the hill to film the walking scene of Sam. We set up down a quite road and made several shots of Sam walking to the 'Victim.' This part was difficult to get a good part with good lighting, because it was so dark where we was, but after 4 shots of Sam walking we was happy.

The next section we needed to film was me and the smoking scene. This part is very iconic so we had to get it right, I filmed walking out from a house and then and over the shoulder shot, over Sam's shoulder of me. This identifies that it is me he is after.

The next part is the smoking scene which i think is really original as its not normal for students to be smoking, by the way i dont really smoke! This scene has a variation of shots, low angle and tracking, The rest of the group came up with some cool shots for this as it had to let the audience into the character and let them know a little about him. This was under a lampost so we had good lighting.

This was all the filming we got done today as it was getting late. I was very pleased with what we got done today, and i cant wait to get in the editing booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment