Tuesday 15 February 2011

Film Project: Second day of shooting

Now it is time for our second outing to film the second section of our Film Intro. We meet in the same place at the same time, just as it was getting dark. Tonight we was filming, the killing so I was prepared to get stabbed and shot.

As we was walking to our scene to film we noticed that the lampost we filmed under for the smoking sequence had been removed. This was very random, as you dont get a lampost being moved everyday, in a worried flush we thought our movie had been ruined but after a few reinsuring words we put our heads together and found a similiar place to film from, it was also under a lamp post. Me and the group believe it is good subsitute and hope it is not to noticable.

So without wasting time we got straight into filming, the first shot was of Sam grabbing my shoulder and stabbing me. We done a few shots of Sam approaching me flicking his knife and stabbing me in the side, so it looks believable and i think this was achieved. After this I had a great idea of the ciggarette i was smoking would hit the floor in slow motion, to signify i have been stabbed.

Our intro has a few flash backs, so from filming before we used that. The next shot was filming me hit the floor, the same camera angle as the ciggarette drop. At this point a Police car had stop near by and we was looking pretty suspicious at this moment so we paused filming for a minute until they drove away. Another flashback comes in after me hitting the floor. Then the low angle shot of Sam pulling a gun out and shooting me. Done!

I was pleased with this session, even though we had a slight hitch it showed that together we can figure out something and make the film work.

No comments:

Post a Comment