Tuesday 8 March 2011

Film Project: Flashback shots

I think the flashback shots are a brilliant way to show our groups clever approach to make an original, cool movie. We have two flash backs, one of me 'The Victim' meeting Holly 'The Victim Lover' in an office and the second being mouths saying "I love you" and "I love you too".

The way we are going to signify the flashback is when firstly the cigarette will hit the floor, then flash to white then into the black and white flashblack, then flash white then back into the opening sequence. The second flashback will be from my head hitting the floor, the screen flashing white then into the black and white flashback then back into the sequence. I think it will work, I am hoping that it will be recognizeable for the audience to see that it is a flashback.

No comments:

Post a Comment