Wednesday 26 January 2011

Film Project: Being put into groups

This week we have been told about our new project of making an intro to a film, I was really excited because I was waiting to get to do some technical, hands on work. Making a film intro has been something i've always wanted to do from GCSE when i created a magazine. However the first step of this process was being put into groups, we was asked to write down a few names that we would be comfortable with doing the project, i wrote down some of my friends : Sam, Alex and Harry. Both of the groups were being mixed up and boys and girls would be working together.

The next lesson was told our groups, my group is Sam, Holly and Aisha, we are GROUP T. I was very pleased with this group, because I was with my friend Sam. I didn't really know Holly and Aisha, but i knew they were clever girls who had some good ideas. I believe i am going to work well with this group!



From left to right: Aisha, Holly, Sam and me

Ignore the dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment